Lovely Psychotherapy Room Available
We currently have some vacancies in the psychotherapy room for experienced psychotherapists to see private clients, couples and families.
You would run and manage your own client list with the opportunity to be part of a wider team of art therapists, psychotherapists and bodywork therapists.
The large psychotherapy room has 2 chairs and a sofa for family work.
- opportunity to be part of a supportive, creative and interesting group of practitioners
- monthly clinical meetings (CPD certificated) around different themes in therapy, including occasional guest
- professionally maintained website www.arttherapycentre.com
- in-house discounts for trainings and workshops
- in-house massage therapist offering practitioner discounts for self-care
- the invitation to participate in events, including art exhibitions, book launches, talks
- invitation to attend weekly art therapy group for professionals
- the centre is next to a small park, lovely for picnic lunches
- Archway tube/ lots of parking / many buses including C11/ ground floor access
Call the Director, Hephzibah Kaplan on 07946-603715 to discuss current availability and competitive rates.